Learning Consultancy UK provides a range of safeguarding services. Our services are developed and led by experienced associates, many of whom have been working in the safeguarding sector for decades.
- Review of organisational safeguarding measures.
- Safeguarding Audits.
- Development of or review of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Development of operational templates for reporting concerns, recording and report writing.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluation of safeguarding effectiveness in programme design and delivery.
All our training follows the systematic training cycle and is linked to individual training needs and organisational goals for safeguarding. All our people are trained trainers in safeguarding.
We provide services to assess training needs, develop bespoke training programmes, deliver courses through participatory and interactive learning methods and provide evaluation services beyond the reactive immediate post training processes.
Our training is available for staff groups, managers at all levels, designated safeguarding officers/focal points, and governing bodies.